The Tampa Taco Fest is back! Enjoy the very best tacos in the entire city of Tampa at Al Lopez Park on February 26. More than 30 local vendors will be on hand, and adult beverages will be on the menu.
Need some tunes while you enjoy the best tacos in the entire city? Sol Caribe and DJ Speedy Jr. in charge of today’s most popular hits for all to dance away. The Tampa Taco Fest is dog-friendly, so feel free to bring Fido to enjoy the day with you. A full margarita bar will also be set up during the event.
The event is about more than just food. The Tampa Taco Fest supports myriad local vendors and organizations such as United Citizens Coalition, non-profit organization supporting minorities in Tampa Bay, Little Free Library, focused on building community and increasing book access for all, and the local Girl Scouts troops.
Tampa Taco Fest is totally family-friendly, too. Select vendors will also offer vegan and vegetarian options, and some gluten-free options will also be available.
Feeling brave? Step up to the mechanical bull. This event will include a bull riding contest for a chance to win a cash prize.
Al Lopez Park is one of the most resplendent green spaces in the city of Tampa. This park is made up of approximately 132 acres offering a nature trail, freshwater pond, athletics and a community center.
Don’t miss Tampa Taco Fest on February 26 from 10am-6pm at Al Lopez Park (4810 N Himes Avenue).
What to read next:
- Esports Academy opening in South Tampa
- Walk-On’s opening massive restaurant in South Tampa
- ACM Barber Studio opens in Tampa
- Firestone Grand Prix returns this February
- Flip Crepes and Waffles opening in downtown St. Pete
- New Black Love Film Series arrives at Tampa Theatre
- The Tampa Date Night Guide
- PHOTOS Inside the new 26,000-square-foot GreenWise Market in Water Street