Taylor Swift is undoubtedly one of the most talented musicians of our generation; potentially any generation. Her songs have captured the hearts of millions of fans all over the world, and her live performances are breathtaking. Saturday night in Tampa, The Listeso String Quartet performed a candlelight tribute of her songs, creating a beautiful and intimate atmosphere that left fans asking for an encore.
The candlelight quartet was held at the Centro Asturiano de Tampa, the historical Ybor City hall from the early 1900’s. The stage was lit with soft and warm candlelight, creating a cozy and romantic atmosphere that perfectly complemented Taylor’s music.
The quartet played Taylor’s hit songs as “Love Story”, “Anti-Hero” and an audience participation rendition of “Shake It Off” among the selections. The soft and gentle orchestral sounds to the backdrop of Swifts modern music blended together to create a truly unforgettable experience.
The performance showcased Taylor Swift’s incredible talent as a musician and the equally incredible local talent such as that of the List Quartet. It was a beautiful reminder of the power of music in a perfect venue on a beautiful Tampa Saturday night. For the full line up of other events like this, check out www.feverup.com.
What to read next:
- Tampa named one of the greatest places in the world by TIME
- Broadway hit, ON YOUR FEET: the story of Gloria and Emilio Estefan, arrives at Ruth Eckerd Hall
- PHOTOS Inside Seaglass Tavern, one of the most beautiful restaurants in Tampa
- Manga themed tea shop opening in Tampa
- Cinnaholic, vegan cinnamon roll shop, nears opening in South Tampa