The Miracle Bar is like your office Christmas party cranked to 11. This vibrant celebration of the holiday season pops up at bars across the country — and it’s taking over one of Tampa Heights’ most beloved bars from Black Friday through New Year’s Eve. If you’ve never visited, Strandhill Public Tampa Heights is located at 309 W Palm Ave.
For those who have never experienced Miracle, this pop-up completely decks out destinations with kitschy holiday decor (it puts Whoville to shame, y’all). Holiday-inspired cocktails are served in funky Santa and Christmas dinosaur mugs. Even a sweet little holiday koala comes with a specific drink.
It officially arrives at Strandhill Public on November 24. At the end of this year’s season, Miracle HQ will donate 10% of all proceeds from the sale of Santa Pants, Christmas Carol Barrel, and Santa Heads signature glassware to the Seva Foundation, a global nonprofit eye care organization that works with local communities around the world.
What to read next:
- Florida Strawberry Festival announces 2024 concert lineup
- Tampa Theatre to screen holiday classics this season
- Drake brings big tour to Amalie Arena this February
- Gordito’s empanadas opens at Sparkman Wharf
- Snowcat Ridge Snow Park reveals opening date in Tampa Bay