Breeze Airways announced three new nonstop routes from Tampa International Airport (TPA). These new routes will go to Pittsburgh, PA; Charleston, WV; and Columbus, OH. The new routes will begin the first week of October, at fares starting from just $59 one way, if purchased by July 3, 2023.
“We’re grateful to Breeze for investing even more at TPA with flights to Pittsburgh, Columbus and our first-ever nonstop service to Charleston, West Virginia,” said TPA Executive Vice President of Marketing and Communications Christopher Minner. “Breeze is a popular airline in Tampa Bay, flying more than half a million guests who’ve been delighted by their seriously nice experiences.”
From Tampa, FL to:
- Charleston, WV (Wednesdays and Saturdays, starting October 4, Nice from $59* one way);
- Pittsburgh, PA (Nonstop on Thursdays and Sundays, starting October 5, Nice from $59* one way, BreezeThru service up to 6 days weekly from October 4); and
- Columbus, OH (Mondays and Fridays, starting October 6, Nice from $59* one way).
“Tampa is one of our strongest bases,” said Breeze Airways President Tom Doxey. “and the first destination we ever served. Now, two years later, it’s wonderful to now offer 15 nonstop destinations.”
From Tampa, Breeze also offers nonstop service to Akron-Canton, OH; Bentonville-Fayetteville, AR; Charleston, SC; Hartford, CT; Huntsville, AL; Louisville, KY; Norfolk, VA; Portland, ME; Providence, RI; Raleigh-Durham, NC; Richmond, VA; and Syracuse, NY. Additionally, Breeze offers one stop/no plane change BreezeThru service to Las Vegas, NV.
What to read next:
- Publix Ice Cream Truck arrives in Tampa this July
- Steven Stamkos wins Mark Messier Leadership Award
- Bar Koya sake lounge opening in Tampa
- Sunda New Asian now open in Midtown Tampa
- Predalina opens this July in Water Street