It’s a good day to be a coffee lover in the city of Tampa. The Lab Coffee has long delighted Tampa locals and visitors alike with their rotating array of meticulously sourced beans. Their very mission is to change the way you taste and appreciate coffee. The owners are ready to expand and have officially taken over the space formerly occupied by Blind Tiger at 4304 N Florida Avenue.
“The amount of love from today 🥺 y’all are incredible,” wrote The Lab team in an Instagram post after its first day open. “Yuuuuge love to everyone who came through opening weekend 🥺 west tampa ain’t going anywhere btw in case there was any concern.”
The Lab offers way more than just coffee. This experimental crew has whipped up breakfast bombs like the bbq chorizo burrito, Philly cheesesteak flatbreads, crumb cake pastries, and even more sweet delights lathered in guava. An official opening date is still TBA, but you can keep up with the coffee shop on Instagram.
This new local shop will be joined by a new tea room down the block operated by the owners of Seamaid’s Creamery.
What to read next:
- Jug & Bottle named one of the best beer shops in America
- Grove at Wesley Chapel adds new mini golf course
- Massive Target opening in Wesley Chapel
- Inside VR Galaxy Lounge, a virtual reality arcade in Tampa
- Blind Tiger opens new cafe inside International Mall
- Kura Sushi plans to open new Tampa restaurant