Shuckin’ Shack is set to open a casual oyster bar and restaurant in Wesley Chapel this September. It will open in the same plaza as the recently debuted Chicken Salad Chick at 25026 Wesley Chapel Blvd This is part of a larger Florida expansion for the no-frills restaurant that includes the Space Coast and Ocala (now open). The restaurant plans to open with multiple events ahead of its debut:
- Monday – 9/25- Soft Opening: First Responders/ Nurses- “Not All Heroes Wear Capes” 15% discount off bill- Proof of ID at the door
- Tuesday – 9/26: North Tampa Bay Chamber Members- Half Price Select Apps- Choice between select (4)
- Wednesday – 9/27: Tampa Outlets Business Appreciation- 10% off for outlet employees
- Thursday 9/28: Fresh & Raw Concert- John Johnson, Barrett Baber, Taylor Goyette- Open to public, Fresh & Raw Limited Menu
- Friday – 9/29: Teacher Appreciation- 15% off bill- Proof of ID at the door
- Saturday – 9/30: Grand Opening 1 pm-6 pm- Open to Public
“I’m excited to open my second Shuckin’ Shack in Wesley Chapel,” said Harper. “It’s a growing brand, we like the seafood and we want people to relax and enjoy! The vibe is a very comfortable beach bar feel, so it’s perfect for the Wesley Chapel area.”
Quality, casual oyster service is what has set Shuckin’ Shack apart since the brand’s inception, according to its founders, and has allowed it to scale at such an impressive rate. The steamed oysters and oysters on the half shell have helped over a dozen locations flourish. The brand also has plans for a major Midwest expansion.
Enjoy fresh seafood and great cocktails at Shuckin’ Shack
Snow crab legs, peel-and-eat shrimp, fried mahi fingers, a butterflied Polish kielbasa sandwich, lobster rolls, and hushpuppies are also menu staples. This is meant to be a family-friendly establishment with an Outer Banks vibes. Side note: their delectable chicken wings are known as a top-tier shareable plate.
The bartenders are also slinging creative cocktails in an environment that “exudes relaxation”, as goes the Shuckin’ Shack mantra, and is another aspect of the wild growth in Wesley Chapel. Shuckin’ Shack will span more than 4,000 square feet once open, with additional patio seating.
All we know is we are more than excited for fish fry Fridays in one of the most booming areas in the region. Keep up with Shuckin Shack by following the restaurant on Facebook, Instagram, and its website.
The new location will be operating for dinner hours only for the first couple of weeks from 4pm-10 pm Monday through Friday and 11 am-11 pm Saturday through Sunday.
What to read next:
- 5 of the best thrift shops in Tampa
- 2nd tallest rooftop bar in Florida opening in Tampa
- Pepper’s Island opens in Ybor City
- Tampa records second biggest real estate sale in its history