It’s a sweet time to be in Wesley Chapel. The success of the buzzworthy KRATE at the Grove has turned the town in a must visit culinary destination. Next on the list for Wesley Chapel: Leonidas, a world renowned Belgian Chocolate Shop.
Since 1913, Leonidas has been generously sharing its passion to produce the most delicious pralines and chocolate products in the world. “For us, pralines are more than just a recipe: enjoying a praline is always a moment of pure happiness,” writes the ownership in the official company mission statement. The new Leonidas flagship store will be located at The Shops at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel.
An official opening date for the chocolate lovers paradise is still TBA, but it should be open before the end of August. Leonidas pralines are made in Belgium. Their Maîtres Chocolatiers uphold the company’s strong Belgian tradition and use the finest ingredients with love and respect.
They currently operate more than 40 retail locations across the country. Their assortment of fresh chocolates, truffles, pralines, gift boxes and more make it something of a Wonka Factory. With more than a century of a experience, Wesley Chapel dessert lovers may have found their new go-to spot for holiday gifts.
What to read next:
- Virgin Atlantic announces new flights from TPA to London
- The pizza skiff delivers pizzas to boaters and beachgoers in Tampa Bay
- Paul Bettany, star of WandaVision, will be in attendance at Tampa Bay Comic Convention
- Tampa to celebrate 135th birthday with huge party at WaterWorks Park
- Geo’s, a champagne lounge, is opening in Ybor City