Tampa residents, this is your chance to get a job at ZooTampa, one of the most celebrated family-friendly educational spaces in the city of Tampa.
Explore more than 50 part- and full-time jobs in guest services, retail, rides, food and beverage, and security on Wednesday, January 19.
This job opportunity is your chance to be part of ZooTampa’s mission to save and preserve wildlife for future generations to enjoy.
The organization will be hiring for non-animal-care positions only. All applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
A few things to do before the job fair:
• Submit your application online
• Explore open positions and qualifications
The day of the event:
• Bring two copies of your resume
• Be prepared to interview with hiring managers
• Dress code is business casual
• Masks must be properly worn at all timesWhen you arrive…
• Park in the guest lot off North Blvd.
• Walk through the Saunders Pavilion gate (located to the right of the main Zoo entrance)
There’s a lot happening in at ZooTampa this January, too.
Comedy for Conservation is set for January 15 at the facility.
What to read next: