Get ready for an amazing new weekly food fest happening in neighboring Clearwater. Saigon Summer Night Market takes place Saturdays from 6pm-11pm, and Sundays 5pm-10pm at 14100 US Highway 19 North. Viet Kitchen, JuMary Eats, and more vendors have already teased some tantalizing dishes.
Lao Bo Tai Chanh (Beef Laab), Nam Khao (Crispy Rice Wraps), Thum Mak Hoong (Spicy Papaya Salad), Thum Kiep Moo (Pork Rind Wraps) with vermicelli noodles & veggies, Kua Mee (Lao Stir-Fry Noodles) with pork blood, crispy pork belly and more will be available to enjoy.
Sip on lychee milk tea and support the best local chefs in the region. Another planned vendor, Tacos El Jamon, will serve birria tacos, esquites, elotes, and Mexican street tacos. Those interested in becoming vendors at future summer night market events can email [email protected].
What to read next:
- Jug & Bottle named one of the best beer shops in America
- Grove at Wesley Chapel adds new mini golf course
- Massive Target opening in Wesley Chapel
- Inside VR Galaxy Lounge, a virtual reality arcade in Tampa
- Blind Tiger opens new cafe inside International Mall
- Kura Sushi plans to open new Tampa restaurant