Calling all golfers, a brand new PGA Superstore is set to grand open in Tampa February 5. PGA TOUR Superstore has the largest selection of golf and tennis equipment, accessories, apparel, and footwear among major sporting good stores. They are dedicated to providing the best equipment and services to fans of the game. That commitment extends to in-house services to help create the perfect collection of clubs catered specifically to your game.
To celebrate their official opening in Tampa, the massive golfer’s paradise is offering golf and tennis giveaways valued at over $30,000. Those interested can visit the shop at 13210 North Dale Mabry Highway.
It’s a putter’s paradise inside. The massive shop features top of the line clubs, and gear for casual and serious golfers alike. You can always catch us playing on the practice green with putters. In addition to fashion and equipment for golfers, the PGA Tour Superstore is replete with all the essentials for aspiring tennis stars.
Those interested in browsing their selection of gear before visiting can always visit the PGA Tour Superstore’s website for details. Beyond just a basic shopping experience, the PGA Tour Superstore also offers golf lessons in house, club fittings, and classes for kids.
You can see a full offering of services online. Once again, we’ll gladly game to our heart’s desire on the virtual fairway.
What to read next:
- Esports Academy opening in South Tampa
- Walk-On’s opening massive restaurant in South Tampa
- ACM Barber Studio opens in Tampa
- Firestone Grand Prix returns this February
- Flip Crepes and Waffles opening in downtown St. Pete
- New Black Love Film Series arrives at Tampa Theatre
- The Tampa Date Night Guide
- PHOTOS Inside the new 26,000-square-foot GreenWise Market in Water Street