A luxurious coffee flight tasting experience is coming to South Tampa. It may take place 3 days after Valentine’s Day, but we can’t think of anything more romantic than an intimate coffee course. The festivities take place at The Epicurean Hotel (1203 S Howard Ave), and runs from 10am-1pm. Tickets to the event are just $30.
The experience will be led by Mr. Winckler, an internationally awarded coffee specialist with 38 years of experience, the master roaster at Dean St. Coffee Roastery at Luminary Hotel & Co., and the president of Rebel Coffee in Cape Coral. He will teach attendees the secrets of coffee’s history, different coffee varieties, and roasting methods.
The who participate will enjoy a tasting flight of 8 different coffees from the rare to the exotic. This entertaining class includes a live coffee roasting demonstration, unlimited coffee, two patisseries per guest and a personalized Coffee Connoisseur certificate.
What to read next:
- Tampa Taco Fest returns to Al Lopez Park
- Giant Breakaway Music Fest takes over Raymond James Stadium
- Two-day chocolate festival arrives in Tampa Bay
- Massive lunar new year celebration planned for the Heights District
- River O Green Fest is back this March