You can explore 250 of the best courses from around the world in a cozy air-conditioned venue in South Tampa. The Birdie Club (3407 S Dale Mabry Hwy) is a new indoor golf simulator facility that lets you hit the links with the comfort of AC. You can now reserve your tee time online.
The Birdie Club is South Tampa’s first indoor golf lounge, offering 3 Trackman simulators and a place for all lovers of the game to practice in the comfort of air conditioning. Prices range from $35/hour during non-peak hours and $50/hour during peak hours.
This space includes a 280-square-foot putting green, plus 250+ virtual golf courses to explore and golf clubs available to rent. They also plan to offer memberships that run $150 per month. Your membership includes:
- 5 hours of simulator time per month (additional guest fees apply)
- Discounted additional hourly rates for both peak hours and non-peak hours ($20)
- Discounted pricing on concessions and merch
A yearly membership runs just $1,500 (giving you the first two months free). In addition to playing in the comfort of air conditioning, golfers can also sip on alcoholic beverages such as wine, seltzers, and beer.
This is a totally family-friendly venue, too, and kids 5 and up can definitely enjoy time on the virtual golf simulators. Beyond just pure golf courses, the simulators offer fun games that let you play a golf version of capture the flag, go on a monster hunt, and even chip around giant dinosaurs.
What to read next:
- Tampa Bay has a new hot spot for Japanese fluffcakes
- TPA lands new nonstop flights to Toronto and Montreal
- Cheesemaking workshop debuts in Ybor City
- Litter Skimmer collects 20 tons of trash in first year