Happy holidays, Tampa. Get out on Saturday, December 2, 9am-2pm, for their big Locker Room Sale. It’s your chance to gear up with your favorite Tampa Bay Lightning player’s equipment.
The event takes place on the Pepsi Porch at Amalie Arean (401 Channelside Dr). The event represents a partnership between the Tampa Bay Lightning and Hockey Development.
Lighting Hockey Development is all about growing hockey in the Tampa Bay region and beyond. “I am so proud to be able to share my love of hockey with the youth of the Tampa Bay region as we introduce an extensive program that will grow new hockey fans while also giving us the opportunity to feature Lightning players and alumni as role models and ‘teachers’ for our children,” said Lightning owner Jeff Vinik when he first announced this organization.
They also offer school programs to help create a new generation of hockey lovers, ball hockey leagues for kids and adults, plus youth and adult ice hockey leagues. You can learn more by visiting their website.
What to read next:
- Florida Strawberry Festival announces 2024 concert lineup
- Tampa Theatre to screen holiday classics this season
- Drake brings big tour to Amalie Arena this February
- Gordito’s empanadas opens at Sparkman Wharf
- Snowcat Ridge Snow Park reveals opening date in Tampa Bay