Tampa International Airport continues to be the standard bearer for airports across the United States and the world. It’s currently up for a different kind of award courtesy of the Cintas Corporation. The Cintas America’s Best Restroom Contest showcases the best public restrooms in the U.S. and awards one lucky winner with $2,500 in Cintas products and services.
Ten finalists are selected based on cleanliness, visual appeal, innovation, functionality and unique design elements. The finalist that receives the most votes from the public will be crowned America’s Best Restroom. Cintas wants to highlight America’s top-quality public restrooms that meet the high demands of hygiene with unique design features.
Finalists include the Botanic Gardens in Delaware, La Patisserie in Charleston, Headlands Lodge and Spa in Oregon, and the Stone Mountain Public House in Georgia.
Tampa International Airport puts a ton of TLC into every square inch of its facilities. Some restrooms, one notably before security, features a transfixing aquatic mural. If you’d like to vote for TPA’s bathrooms, then you can follow this link.
TPA continues to level up the hype for the coming year(s). Earlier this summer they announced Virgin Atlantic would begin flights to London from the airport.
The new blue, and forthcoming red, express drop-off lanes have also received major praise in the design world.
What to read next:
- The Strawberry Hut is the sweetest roadside stop in Florida
- The Florida aquarium launches underwater walking tours
- You can now take a brunch cruise in Tampa
- Superhero pizza and arcade opens in Clearwater
- Enjoy breakfast with elephants this August at ZooTampa
- Carnival food drive-thru opens in Tampa
- Former head pastry cook of a Michelin star bakery opens sweet shop in Tampa
- SeaGlass Tavern is building the most beautiful restaurant in Tampa