A huge surf park, Peak Surf Park, is setting its sights on the Tampa Bay region. The park promises real ocean quality waves with beginner to expert options that give you epically long rides on perfect waves every time.
It’s set to be more than just a surf park, according to its website. Peak will be a full adventure park with space for skating, biking, and climbing. Coaches and trainers will also be on hand to guide visitors through the adventurous sprawl.
Peak will also feature a 1/2 mile Long Beach equipped with lounge chairs, cabanas, and bars. Plans also call for a stage for live concerts and events.
Visionary Tony Miller has secured the license to bring the park to the region. According to a report by the Tampa Bay Business Journal, the park itself will cost ~$70 million to create. It will also serve as a full service social club offering day care, camps and more.
You can learn more by visiting the Peak Surf Park website, and subscribing to the Peak Surf Park email list. This is an ongoing story. We’ll update with new details on a location, and potential opening timeline.
What to read next:
- Esports Academy opening in South Tampa
- Walk-On’s opening massive restaurant in South Tampa
- ACM Barber Studio opens in Tampa
- Firestone Grand Prix returns this February
- Flip Crepes and Waffles opening in downtown St. Pete
- New Black Love Film Series arrives at Tampa Theatre
- The Tampa Date Night Guide
- PHOTOS Inside the new 26,000-square-foot GreenWise Market in Water Street