It’s the holiday season, and it’s time to experience one the top dinners in the entire city: The Feast of the Seven Fishes. Indulge in a modern interpretation of the classic Italian holiday tradition during a seven-course paired wine dinner with Epicurean’s Executive Chef Jon Atanacio. Watch as Epicurean chefs prepare a festive feast just steps from your seat in the Theatre.
The Feast of the Seven Fishes is part of the Italian-American Christmas Eve celebration. Christmas Eve is a vigil or fasting day, and the abundance of seafood reflects the observance of abstinence from meat until the feast of Christmas Day itself.
Here’s the full menu, courtesy of The Epicurean Hotel:
- Smoked Swordfish Carpaccio | bottarga | preserved lemon | caper leaves | pink peppercorn
- Marinated Calamari | pickled garlic | confit tomato | pistachio vinaigrette | calabrian chili
- Versaggi Key West Pink Shrimp | baby fennel | blood orange | saffrom | goat ricotta salata
- Charred Octopus | garbanzo bean | chergola consume | fire roasted peppers
- Lobster Gnocchi | coral butter | chestnut gnocchi | chipolini onion
- Porcini Dusted Black Cod | caviar | truffled polenta | bitter greens
- Prosciutto Wrapped Monkfish | nduja puttanesca spinach cavatelli | whipped ricotta
The event is set for December 22 at 6:30pm. Those interested in reserving their spot can do so online. Tickets are $250 each. 1207 S Howard Ave.
What to read next:
- Taylor Sam’s brings New Jersey brunch staple to Tampa Bay
- Water Street Tampa announces European-style street market
- Tickets now on sale for Cross-Bay Ferry
- Sucre Table is the top bakery in Tampa
- Tampa Bay Chocolate Festival set for February
- Tampa will have 49 pickleball courts by 2023