The burger culture is strong in the city of Tampa, and that’s super evident when you visit Burger Culture. Their towering, protein packed burgers, and savory chicken and waffle grilled cheese sandwiches are works of art (that you can absolutely eat.)
When you support local, you help grow local. Burger Culture currently operates out of 6920 Dale Mabry Highway.
Some of its most popular items include an arepa burger, a glazed doughnut burger, and a waffle burger with blueberry compote and honey drizzle. Those with an insatiable appetite can attempt to conquer the massive triple patty burger.
A personal favorite at Burger Culture is the Salchipapa. This loaded side features sliced all beef hot dogs over French fries covered in pink sauce.
We highly recommend you don’t view their social media on an empty stomach. Burger Culture is known to elevated traidiotnal favorites their own spicy cheese sauce, or maybe even a bit of honey. If you ever wanted to test your appetite, this is the local restaurant to do it at.
What to read next:
- The Strawberry Hut is the sweetest roadside stop in Florida
- The Florida aquarium launches underwater walking tours
- You can now take a brunch cruise in Tampa
- Superhero pizza and arcade opens in Clearwater
- Enjoy breakfast with elephants this August at ZooTampa
- Carnival food drive-thru opens in Tampa
- Former head pastry cook of a Michelin star bakery opens sweet shop in Tampa
- SeaGlass Tavern is building the most beautiful restaurant in Tampa