Blind Tiger is one of the most popular cafes in Ybor City, and all of Tampa. The highly rated coffee shop outgrew its original location and is now open in a new expanded space at 1823 E 7th Avenue. The new space more than doubles Blind Tiger’s current cafe space. The owners also plan to open a rooftop speakeasy at this location, though an opening timeline is still TBA.
This expansion allows Blind Tiger to serve more people, enhance its breakfast and lunch offerings, and allow for some tantalizing happy hour specials. Adding a rooftop speakeasy will make it a premier hangout in Historic Ybor City.
Blind Tiger is inspired by classic speakeasies and the aura of historic Ybor City. The entire Blind Tiger team is dedicated to the craft of meticulously roasted coffee. This spot also has the best merchandise of any shop in town. I’d get their logo tattooed on myself I love it so much.
“They wanted to sell quality, original roasts so great tasting, it would seem illegal,” writes the cafe ownership team in their mission statement. “The Blind Tiger is a speakeasy-inspired lifestyle brand for those who desire quality and richness in the small pleasures of life.”
Other Blind Tiger locations:
- 1901 E 7th Ave.
- 2223 N Westshore Blvd. – International Mall
- 934 S Howard Ave.
- 459 Brandon Town Center Dr
- 10118 Montague St.
- 201 N Franklin Street
- 3030 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
What to read next:
- Billy Joel and Sting announce concert at Raymond James Stadium
- Dedicated gluten-free bakery, Adieu Glu, opens in Tampa Bay
- Huge Wesley Chapel Fall Festival returns to Tampa Premium Outlets
- 1,500-pound pumpkin arrives at Tampa farm
- Fleet of Teslas arrive for new DASH Tampa rider-share service