The Little Pig Food Truck is going all out on Cinco De Mayo and bringing Alaskan Tacos back to Tampa (for one night only). Titled “Peepaw’s Alaskan Tacos,” the event itself pays homage to the beloved late night taco joint Mema’s, which served Ybor City for years.
Guests attending the event should be aware of a few key points made by The Little Pig Food Truck operators:
- Due to the condensed nature of the food truck vs full kitchen, they will ONLY be running tacos, and chips w/ salsa or guac. Please be patient with The Little Pig and your fellow taco-holics in line.
- Tacos will come in 3-packs (NO mixing & matching)
- There may be a taco limit per transaction TBA
- “We love all y’all, we are very excited to see everyone and make some yummy tacos”
Deviant Libations first opened back in January 2023. This exceptional brewery is part of the hotly anticipated Crab Devil development. Deviant Libations is located at 3800 N. Nebraska Avenue.
The Little Pig has even more events coming up. They’ll be at 7th Sun Brewing for a crawfish and beer event. Follow The Little Pig on Facebook for updates on their next event.
What to read next:
- Massive Target opening in Wesley Chapel
- Inside VR Galaxy Lounge, a virtual reality arcade in Tampa
- Blind Tiger opens new cafe inside International Mall
- Kura Sushi plans to open new Tampa restaurant