Cafe culture is strong in the city of Tampa, and a new spot as just joined the roster of great spots to start your day. SOG is a 100% organic cafe with ample plant-based options. Their menu includes smoothie bowls, garden salads, breakfast burritos, tacos and more. SOG’s breakfast tacos have been a smash hit, and they’ve even sold out of the delicacy on select mornings.
One customer even remarked in a recent 5-star review that the cafe’s Cuban sandwich was “the best” they’ve ever had in Tampa. That’s high praise in a city that prides itself on the lunch staple. Other popular features at the cafe are iced vanilla, and lavender lattes. SOG also crafts a sea salt dark chocolate smoothie we’ve been dreaming about.
It’s one of the top tier spots to utilize as a satellite office if you’re working remote. They ample indoor seating, with some patio seats outside. SOG also has dedicated parking in case you’re not walking/biking to the establishment. Here’s a few quintessential items to have on your radar (you can order in advance for pickup or delivery on their website):
- Go Bananas Toast: Banana, PB, sourdough, flaky salt, and olive oil
- Maple B & B: Blueberry, banana, PB, sourdough, and maple syrup
- Cuban sandwich: Mojo pork, Genoa salami, ham, Swiss, pickles, mustard, and pressed Cuban bread
- Punta Cana Smoothie Bowl: Banana, Mango, Pineapple, Passionfruit Juice
- The Daily Grind: Banana, Espresso, Almond Butter, Cacao, Almond Milk, Honey
- Chorizo Breakfast Burrito
Cafe con leche, a cold brew lemonade, Cafe bombon (espresso with sweetened condensed milk) and more caffeinated beverages round out a robust menu.
SOG Cafe is located at 6102 S MacDill Avenue.
What to read next:
- Tampa named a top summer travel destination
- Shell Key named one of the “best secret beaches” in America
- Tampa Bay Lightning hosts Locker Room Sale at Amalie Arena
- Florida Aquarium now offers underwater walking tours