Mr Pinchos, a celebrated food truck that operates out of Riverview and across the Tampa Bay region, opened a brand new brick and mortar restaurant at 8203 US Highway 301 South. With near perfect 5-star reviews, Mr Pinchos is often regarded as serving the best Puerto Rican food in the state. One bite of the Mofongo relleno de camarones and it will be your new favorite restaurant.
The entrees here are made to order, and well worth the wait. Opening the brick-and-mortar will allow the owners to expand the menu and serve even more eager customers. The debut of this second concept won’t mean the end of the food truck, through. They’ll continue to operate the mobile concept even after the restaurant opens.
Sink your teeth into hearty empanadillas filled with blue crab. Satisfy both your sweet and savory cravings with fresh maduros, or go all in on a Trifongo offering a mix of ripe and sweet plantains, and yucca.
Start your meal with Chicharron de Pollo Con Mofongo y Ensalada (a tasty chicken crackling), or a serving of cheese stuffed shrimp and lobster.
What to read next:
- Esports Academy opening in South Tampa
- Jamison B Breadhouse is the best bread shop in Florida
- Walk-On’s opening massive restaurant in South Tampa
- ACM Barber Studio opens in Tampa
- New Black Love Film Series arrives at Tampa Theatre
- The Tampa Date Night Guide
- PHOTOS Inside the new 26,000-square-foot GreenWise Market in Water Street