This article is sponsored by Jurassic Jungle LIVE!
Jurassic Jungle LIVE is heading to the J.Ben Harrill Recreation Complex in Holiday, Florida on Saturday, March 12 and Sunday, March 13. This wild event will bring massive Dinos to the Sunshine State, and guests can enjoy an up close experience with each.
This immersive experience is millions of years in the making. Guests come face-to-face with dinosaurs so real, you won’t believe your eyes at the largest touring dinosaur show in the U.S.! This fifty-five-minute prehistoric production features mind-blowing special effects, professional puppeteers, and, according to the organizers, the most realistic dinosaurs in the country.
Jurassic Jungle LIVE is a thrilling new stage adventure that follows a team of conservationists as they help protect their dinosaurs from a sinister scientist and an evil professor with nefarious intentions. Along the way, you’ll meet 11 dinosaurs in a live educational stage show featuring the country’s only free-moving dinosaurs including the BIGGEST Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, and more.
Tour tickets can be reserved in advance online. Tickets range from $19.99-$39.99 and are available in General Admission and Front Row. Front Row tickets will have exclusive access to the seats right next to all the action.
What to read next:
- Esports Academy opening in South Tampa
- Walk-On’s opening massive restaurant in South Tampa
- ACM Barber Studio opens in Tampa
- Firestone Grand Prix returns this February
- Flip Crepes and Waffles opening in downtown St. Pete
- New Black Love Film Series arrives at Tampa Theatre
- The Tampa Date Night Guide
- PHOTOS Inside the new 26,000-square-foot GreenWise Market in Water Street