Tampa’s International Food and Art Festival will return this November to Water Works Park. This festive event brings together food and creative works from across the globe to one of the loveliest green spaces in the entire city. Its easy access to the sprawling, multi-mile Tampa Riverwalk is a major plus, too.
The event is put together by Your Tampa Markets. It will include multiple food trucks in addition to a fresh market. Artists will be on hand showcasing some of their most brilliant work. Artisan inspired decor and clothing, vintage vendors and more will also be in attendance.
Tampa International Food and Art Festival takes place November 12 from 10am-6pm, and November 13 from 10am-5pm, and is free and open to the public. Exhibitors interested in taking part in the event, or any of Your Tampa Markets’ upcoming events can learn more on their website.
Water Works Park is located at 1701 N Highland Avenue, just down the road from Ulele Restaurant and Armature Works. The park features a bandstand and a mini splash park for kids to enjoy.
More information about the event, including announcements on participating vendors can be see on the official event page.
What to read next:
- The Strawberry Hut is the sweetest roadside stop in Florida
- World renowned Belgian chocolate shop opening in Wesley Chapel
- First ever Honeymoon Island Fall Festival announced
- ROOST opens its largest boutique apartment hotel in Water Street Tampa
- Flipn’ Fries Factory opens at The KRATE
- Tampa launches little skimmer boat to clean local waterways