This pizzeria may not be in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but it’s certainly delivering blockbuster flavors to the Tampa Bay region. Infinity Pizza bar and arcade officially opened in Clearwater in 2022, and it’s a parlor of delights for arcade enthusiasts and comic book lovers alike. When you visit, you’ll first be greeted by a towering Deadpool statue, and a pint sized Groot figure, too. The walls are adorned with art from both Marvel and DC Comics.
In house Infinity Pizza serves up free console games for kids and adults, new and classic arcade games, several pinball machines to choose from, and of course a darn fine array of pizzas to enjoy. The vibrant, heroic decor creates an all-too celebratory atmosphere that will make you feel like an Avenger in the making.
Infinity Pizza’s menu features specialty pies named after your favorite comic book heroes. A few that caught our comic-loving eye:
- Moon Knight: White pizza w/ a garlic parm infused oil base topped with light mozzarella, ricotta, and parmesan.
- Peter Porker: Meat lovers w/ classic pepperoni, ham, sausage, and bacon.
- Groot: Veggie pizza w/ green peppers, black olives, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes.
- Kingpin: Thin stretched crust. Garlic parm infused oil base, topped w/ light shredded mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, finished w/ a balsamic glaze.
All pizzas can be made on gluten-free crust, and a build your own option is available, as well. Stromboli and Calzone feature on Infinity Pizza’s menu. Cheesecake, a selection of healthy salads, and garlic knots round out the multiverse of menu options.
Infinity Pizza is located at 2481 N McMullen Booth Rd Suite D in Clearwater.
What to read next:
- The Strawberry Hut is the sweetest roadside stop in Florida
- World renowned Belgian chocolate shop opening in Wesley Chapel
- First ever Honeymoon Island Fall Festival announced
- ROOST opens its largest boutique apartment hotel in Water Street Tampa
- Flipn’ Fries Factory opens at The KRATE
- Tampa launches little skimmer boat to clean local waterways