Hooch and Hive is one of the best spots to catch a show in the city of Tampa. Local acts, and major touring artists have performed on their stage. Now you can enjoy coffee and pastries (and free WiFi) at Honeycomb Cafe inside the celebrated space.
The cafe first launched in mid-April and it’s already garnering hefty praise. I highly recommend you make it out to Hooch and Hive for their weekly Sunday brunch featuring live music. Their Sunday brunch menu rotates weekly, so make sure you’re following the venue on Facebook to keep up with visiting artists and brunch delicacies.
“Our cafe will be open Monday thru Friday from 7 am – 12 pm,” wrote the Hooch and Hive owners when the cafe was first announced. “Enjoy craft coffees & some sweet treats, made-to-order by our very own @devilswrkshop.”
Honeycomb Cafe offers patio seating and specialty coffee drinks
They continued, “We will have a regular breakfast menu available in the very near future, so this is just the beginning! We hope to see you there!”
Daily drink specials have included Kahlua coffee and soda, a café con leche, paired with a shot of glen fiddich whisky, and Tha Blizzy made with white mocha, hazelnut, espresso, and your choice of milk. Pastries have included chocolate chip muffins, chocolate croissants, double chocolate muffins, and fruit covered scones.
The Hooch and Hive patio is absolutely unrivaled, and it may be our favorite new destination to post up and get some work done.
Honeycomb Cafe at Hooch and Hive is located at 1001 W Cass Street.
Upcoming events you can’t miss at the venue:
- May 19: Winona Forever with Cathedral Bells
- May 20: Heart-shaped Box 90s Rock Night
- May 21: Jazz Brunch
- May 21: The Big Up! and Labor of Love Record Store Popup
- May 26: Hijas De La Muerte, Pilot Jonezz, Sligh
- June 4: Recycled Tunes Benefit
What to read next
- Gypsy Pools delivers dreamy stock tank pools in Tampa
- Tampa now has 3 MICHELIN-starred restaurants
- Ro, a new sushi restaurant, opening in Hyde Park Village
- Huge rum and seafood festival returns to Tampa Bay
- Iconic Mel’s Hot Dogs is for sale