Chef Fabio Vivani continues to expand his footprint in the city of Tampa, and the Tampa Bay region at large. Taverna Costale has wowed diners in downtown St. Pete, and the residents and visitors at Westshore Marina District eagerly await the debut of Chuck Lager. Osteria is another of Vivani’s top level restaurants in Tampa. The chef also operates concepts across the country. His next endeavor is Amendment XXI, according to a report by the Tampa Bay Business Journal.
Amendment XXI is taking over the old Kingsford Fire Grille space at Westshore Plaza (204 WestShore Plaza). The space spans 8,000-square-feet, Visitors should expect a similar menu to that of Taverna Costale in St. Pete.
For those unaware, Amendment XXI to the UUS Constitution repealed the 18th Amendment to the United Constitution, which put a ban on alcohol across the country. The name leads us to believe this will be a prohibition era inspired bar and restaurant. We’re eager to see a full cocktail and spirits menu unfold.
The Tampa Bay Business Journal reports that lead architect on the restaurant is api(+) of Tampa. An opening timeline, and official menu are still TBA. The project comes from a partnership between Fabio Vivani and Babb Hospitality Group.
What to read next:
- The Strawberry Hut is the sweetest roadside stop in Florida
- World renowned Belgian chocolate shop opening in Wesley Chapel
- First ever Honeymoon Island Fall Festival announced
- ROOST opens its largest boutique apartment hotel in Water Street Tampa
- Flipn’ Fries Factory opens at The KRATE
- Tampa launches little skimmer boat to clean local waterways