KRATE at the Grove, Wesley Chapel’s sprawling food and entrainment center, is comprised entirely of shipping containers. Restaurants, toy stores, tattoo shops, sneaker dens, smoothie bars, cafes, and more call KRATE home. The latest addition is Blush, a wine room and champagne bar housed in an intimate and mural covered shipping container. KRATE’s marketing team stated that it’s slated to open sometime in May.
Blush Champagne & Cocktail Bar is described as an upscale champagne bar serving sparkling wine from both near and far, champagne cocktails and martinis, and a dozen frozen drinks, with plans to serve food starting this summer.
Established in 2020, Blush is a modern take on a traditional Wine Bar. They pair the spirit of good drinking with small plates to die for and it makes for one deliciously unique experience. We hope to see their fantastic cheese boards arrive soon at the huge shipping container park.
You can see more of what Blush has to offer by visiting their Instagram page, you can also follow KRATE for more new business announcements. KRATE at the Grove is located 6105 Wesley Grove Blvd.
This shopping area will also soon be home to a huge new Target store.
What to read next:
- Jug & Bottle named one of the best beer shops in America
- Grove at Wesley Chapel adds new mini golf course
- Massive Target opening in Wesley Chapel
- Inside VR Galaxy Lounge, a virtual reality arcade in Tampa
- Blind Tiger opens new cafe inside International Mall
- Kura Sushi plans to open new Tampa restaurant