A celebrated sushi restaurant is now open in Carrollwood. Fresh, fast and flavorful is the mantra behind Asiatic Street Food + Noodle Bar. A taste of Southeast Asia has arrived in one of the Tampa area’s top growing communities.
Pan seared dumplings, roti with curry, drunken noodles, signature “Phad Thai” and more round out this clutch dinging destination. You can visit the new brick-and-mortar at 3825 Northdale Boulevard. Online ordering for delivery and takeout is also available.
“Our dishes are made to order, pairing strong aromatic flavors to your spice preference. The result is a fresh, delicious and meticulously prepared meal that allows you to experience the authentic flavors of Thailand without breaking the bank to get there,” write the ownership team.
“Thai cooking is characterized for its complex mix of at least three (and up to four or five) taste senses in each dish: sour, salty, bitter, sweet, and spicy. The fusion of flavors creates harmonious dishes that makes Thai cuisine one of the most popular cuisines in the World. Come in and try it for yourself!”
Asiatic also operates a space at 1600 E. 8th Avenue, #D101 in the heart of historic Ybor City.
What to read next:
- The Strawberry Hut is the sweetest roadside stop in Florida
- The Florida aquarium launches underwater walking tours
- You can now take a brunch cruise in Tampa
- Superhero pizza and arcade opens in Clearwater
- Enjoy breakfast with elephants this August at ZooTampa
- Carnival food drive-thru opens in Tampa
- Former head pastry cook of a Michelin star bakery opens sweet shop in Tampa
- SeaGlass Tavern is building the most beautiful restaurant in Tampa