Who doesn’t love a good BBQ? The Tampa Pig Jig is the ultimate fall food festival in the entire Tampa Bay region. The event takes place at Julian B Lane Riverfront Park on October 21 from 1pm-10pm. A slew of fantastic bands will join a medley of chefs for a day dedicated to a good cause. The Tampa Pig Jig was founded by Old Florida Federation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization founded by several Tampa area friends.
This year, Brad Paisley, Shovels & Rope, The Head and The Heart, Amanda Shires, and Riley Green will all perform in the heart of Tampa. Tickets are available now and can be purchased on Tampa Pig Jig’s website.
Each Fall, the Tampa Pig Jig brings incredible live music, delicious food, ice-cold beer, and a fierce corporate barbecue competition to downtown Tampa’s waterfront. But it’s more than just a good time, the Tampa Pig Jig is a philanthropic event that raises money for NephCure Kidney International, the only nonprofit organization committed to supporting research, improving treatment, and finding a cure for the debilitating kidney disease, Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) and Nephrotic Syndrome.
Enjoy the biggest BBQ event on the River!
The Watering Hole is a new and exclusive area where you can sip, sit, and mingle with friends while enjoying shaded seating! Your ticket purchase includes:
- Entry into the event and performances by our full lineup of incredible artists
- Four complimentary drinks
- A meal of your choice from one of the event’s new food vendors
- Private bathrooms
- Watering Hole covered access where you chill with your fellow Pig Jiggers
- An exclusive merchandise item – our way of saying “thank you” for supporting the Tampa Pig Jig.
Your General Admission Ticket gives you entry into the Tampa Pig Jig, including performances by their full lineup of incredible artists, and access to the main lawn and game areas. Dogs are allowed in the General Admission area ONLY and they must be leashed and picked up after at all times.
The event benefits NephCure Kidney International, the only nonprofit organization committed to supporting research, improving treatment, and finding a cure for the debilitating kidney disease, FSGS (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis) and Nephrotic Syndrome.
Follow Tampa Pig Jig on Facebook for updates.
What to read next:
- Billy Joel and Sting announce concert at Raymond James Stadium
- Dedicated gluten-free bakery, Adieu Glu, opens in Tampa Bay
- Huge Wesley Chapel Fall Festival returns to Tampa Premium Outlets
- 1,500-pound pumpkin arrives at Tampa farm
- Fleet of Teslas arrive for new DASH Tampa rider-share service