Get ready for a 5K unlike any you’ve run before in the city of Tampa. Raymond James Stadium, home of our Buccaneers, is the newest addition to the 2023 Spartan Race Stadion 5K schedule. Participants will run through the Buccaneer bleachers, run past the iconic pirate ship and listen to the famous animatronic parrot. Make sure your quads and calves are in tip top shape, these stairs are no joke.
This is just one of the many ways this stadium has been activated over the years. Topgolf Live recently took over the stadium, and before that a three day concert spectacle from the one and only Taylor Swift absolutely electrified the city. Sunset Music Festival is also set to return to the grounds outside Raymond James Stadium Memorial Day Weekend.
The race is set for May 13 with heats beginning at 7:30am. Registration runs from $144-$164, depending on what group you’re signing up with. A family friendly version is also available with registration costing $25.99. You can sign up and learn more about registration options online.
Spectator passes will also be available for those who want to witness their friends and fellow residents complete this tough obstacle course. This is how we weekend in Champa Bay.
What to read next:
- Jug & Bottle named one of the best beer shops in America
- Grove at Wesley Chapel adds new mini golf course
- Massive Target opening in Wesley Chapel
- Inside VR Galaxy Lounge, a virtual reality arcade in Tampa
- Blind Tiger opens new cafe inside International Mall
- Kura Sushi plans to open new Tampa restaurant