Curaleaf, a leading international provider of consumer cannabis products, announced the opening of its Tampa Citrus Park dispensary, located at 10612 Sheldon Road. Curaleaf Tampa Citrus Park expands the Company’s retail presence to six locations in Hillsborough County and 51 across the Sunshine State.
Located on Sheldon Road near Citrus Park, the 4,023 square foot location features a drive-thru that offers patients on-the-go access to the dispensary’s wide array of offerings. Patients can access a premium selection of vaporizers, edibles, and whole flower products, including BlueKudu Chocolate, Select Squeeze, Select X-Bites, Select Elite, Elite Live and Live Rosin vape cartridges, as well as other concentrates by Curaleaf.
“It is a pleasure to continue to expand access to medical cannabis in the Sunshine State, specifically Hillsborough County,” said Matt Darin, CEO of Curaleaf. “Curaleaf Tampa Citrus Park is our ninth drive-thru in Florida, which enables our team to provide a more convenient and streamlined retail cannabis experience.”
For more information on Curaleaf Tampa Citrus Park grand openings, along with product offerings and hours of operation, visit their website.
Curaleaf offers products and experiences catered to each visiting patient. The employees are akin to sommeliers as they aim to match customers with products best suited for their specific needs.
What to read next:
- The Strawberry Hut is the sweetest roadside stop in Florida
- The Florida aquarium launches underwater walking tours
- You can now take a brunch cruise in Tampa
- Superhero pizza and arcade opens in Clearwater
- Enjoy breakfast with elephants this August at ZooTampa
- Carnival food drive-thru opens in Tampa
- Former head pastry cook of a Michelin star bakery opens sweet shop in Tampa
- SeaGlass Tavern is building the most beautiful restaurant in Tampa