The Carrollwood area now has its very own cat cafe called FELINE. FELINE, an “elevated” twist on a traditional cat café, is located at 12924 N Dale Mabry Highway.
This cat cafe is collaborating with St. Francis Society Animal Rescue to foster cats onsite for eventual adoption. Tickets to interact with the cats are available for purchase on both a reservation and walk-in basis. You can visit the cafe and bistro from noon-10pm Tuesday through Sunday.
This brand new cafe features various themed lounge areas ranging from vintage to posh, from boho to modern. Imagine a “vibey” atmosphere of assorted tapas, select wine, craft beer and brewed coffee along with adoptable cats in a separate lounge space of their very own. A full menu of offerings is available on FELINE’s website.
Prepare for a classy cat experience in an area on the rise. Reservations to chill with cats run $15 for 30 minutes, or $25 for an hour.
What to read next:
- Twin Peaks Brunch in Ybor City
- Dali Alive 360 debuts this week
- TPA named one of the best airport’s for food in America
- Massive Target opening in Wesley Chapel
- Inside VR Galaxy Lounge, a virtual reality arcade in Tampa
- Kura Sushi plans to open new Tampa restaurant