Yacht Starship may offer the best brunch in Tampa. Brunch with a view? Nice. Brunch aboard a luxury vessel with stunning Tampa Bay views? Nicer. Yacht Starship is known for its luxe cruises, and now they’ve added a brunch adventure to their repertoire. The brunch cruises board at noon at launch at 12:30pm every Saturday and Sunday from Yacht Starship’s Channelside Drive location (603 Channelside Dr).
Diners can enhance their brunch cruise experience by adding $10 bottomless mimosas on board. Sip on endless mimosas and enjoy a specially-prepared brunch with friends and family. After brunch, enjoy dancing and music on the top deck while you cruise the waters of Downtown Tampa. The cruise costs $54.95 for adults, and $34.95 for kids. Prepare for a 2-hour brunch feast, plus live music and free coffee and tea. A cash bar is available on board, as well.
Want to book up the cruise for you and all of your friends? Those looking to book the vessel for parties of 25 or more can call 813-223-7999. You can learn more by visiting Yacht Starship’s website.
Yacht Starship offers other dining cruises. Set sail on Yacht StarShip as you kick back and relax with an open bar that’s Free at Sea, with complimentary cocktails, beer, and wine. Take in spectacular views of Downtown Tampa while enjoying a delicious meal aboard America’s first 3-Diamond-rated dining yacht. After dinner, let the music carry you to the open-air top deck to dance all night with DJ entertainment.
Need more brunch inspiration in Tampa? We have you covered:
- The Tampa Brunch Guide
- The Tampa Date Night Guide
- Miguelito’s Tequila Bar makes one the best brunches in Tampa
- The Brunchery debuts new location
- Hidden Gems: Cafe Hey’s sensational Sunday Vegan Brunch
- Timpano is the hottest new Bruch spot in Tampa
What to read next:
- The Strawberry Hut is the sweetest roadside stop in Florida
- World renowned Belgian chocolate shop opening in Wesley Chapel
- First ever Honeymoon Island Fall Festival announced
- ROOST opens its largest boutique apartment hotel in Water Street Tampa
- Flipn’ Fries Factory opens at The KRATE
- Tampa launches little skimmer boat to clean local waterways