You had us at Cuban Ube French toast. Wu Restaurant is the hottest new boba and brunch destination in Tampa. The restaurant, located at 4410 North Florida Avenue, is already wowing guests and garnering a plethora of 5-star reviews.
“Amazing food, an absolutely great atmosphere, and fantastic service. This is by far the best Bao in Tampa. I could come here every single day.” writes Andrew Timmermann in a 5-star review. Many of the customer reactions praise the great service at this little hub.
Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 11am-2pm. The must try items include:
- Breakfast Bao: Bao buns with eggs, your choice of sausage or bacon, topped with WU sauce. Vegan option available.
- Cuban Ube French Toast: Wu’s version of French toast made with Cuban bread layered with Ube cream cheese and topped with their house butter maple syrup.
- Ube Cinnamon Rolls: Light. Fluffy. Large. Layers cinnamon roll with an Ube twist, topped with Ube cream cheese.
- Flaming Pig & Chick: Bagel smooshed with flaming hot Cheetos cream cheese, spam, and eggs. Spicy. Crunchy.
Wu is also working on adding boba tea waffles, and some signature cocktails to its offerings. They also offer savory bao buns filled with your choice of protein/vegan option, plus noodle, rice and salad bowls that you can your choice of toppings.
What to read next:
- Huge New Year’s Eve Parade in Tampa
- Catch holiday movies under the stars in Tampa
- Jingle Bell Bazaar takes over Historic Ybor City
- Florida’s first snow park is officially open
- The top holiday events in Tampa