Water Street Tampa’s monthly market series brings together more than 60 local vendors in the gorgeous downtown district. This open air event takes place the third Sunday of each month from 10am-2pm and is free and open to the public. You can find it just outside 1001 Water Street. For June 18, Water Street will host a special PRIDE themed market that will include several fantastic LGBTQIA+ artists.
The event will spotlight LGBTQIA+ resources, talent and creativity in honor of the strength and resilience of our diverse community to express appreciation and unity:
- Metro Inclusive Health will share essential healthcare services, support, and advocacy.
- Tampa Bay International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival offers guests the opportunity to immerse oneself in the powerful stories, diverse experiences and perspectives of the LGBTQIA+ community depicted in films. From heartfelt narratives to groundbreaking documentaries, these films offer an opportunity for reflection, education and celebration.
Attendees are also invited to take a walk through artist row where a collection LGBTQIA+ visual artists will showcase their powerful works of art, each a unique expression of creativity, perspectives and stories waiting to be discovered.
The event will also include a face painting station, a live DJ, and of course access to the bustling businesses in the neighborhood, including Wagamama, Chill Bros Ice Cream, Boulon Brasserie, Yura Vine Bros, Crisp & Green, and Small Giant Restaurant and Bar.
What to read next:
- Der Dutchman in Sarasota named the best buffet in America
- Largest manmade lagoon in the country opens in Tampa Bay
- Two Tampa Bay donut shops make the Yelp Top 100 list
- Yuengling opening massive restaurant in Tampa