The Fryroom is like a street carnival come to life. True to its name, The Fryroom offers up beer battered fried everything. Beer battered fish platters? You got it. Angus all beef corndogs? Coming right up. Jersey Shore fries with garlic salt and cracked pepper? Your wish is The Fryroom’s command. This delicious restaurant operates out of a shipping container at Krate at The Grove. This community of splendid boutiques, wine bars, coffee shops, and dessert hubs is the top new entertainment destination in Wesley Chapel.
It’s everything your sweet tooth ever wanted. The sweet smell of cinnamon sugar cider donuts fills the air as your approach its mini but mighty hub. Fried pickle spears and General Tso’s tacos, coconut shrimp and fried fish sandwiches are all must have featured dishes at The Fryroom.
This sprawling community of vendors come together to form the next big thing in the Tampa Bay region’s burgeoning culinary scene. Krate is now home to Lightning Watch Parties, live music events, wine tastings, fantastic coffee and so much more.
Follow The Fryroom on Instagram for updates, and to view a full menu. You can order for delivery and pickup via DoorDash, and you can visit in person at 5817 Goldview Pkwy #107.
What to read next:
- The ultimate Tampa summer market guide
- Kate opens massive open air shipping container entertainment hub in Wesley Chapel
- Bread on the Bay is the newest sandwich shop in Ybor City
- Tampa Theatre to host summer classics series
- Sushi Go opening near Water Street Tampa
- MochiNut announces official opening date in Temple Terrace
- Anna Maria Island named one of the best beach towns in America