The Spookeasy Lounge is officially open at a new location. Our wonderfully wicked lounge is replete with teas, kava, coffee and more botanical drinks to enchant your taste buds. If you’re seeking spirits, the Spookeasy Lounge has launched something new in its basement. The Catacombs is the cocktail lounge for those who want to celebrate Halloween year-round.
Drinks in The Catacombs include a raspberry vodka infused Love Potion, a nostalgic Rocket Pop made with blue curaçao and sour mix, and the Ybor Cablecar featuring Jack Daniels, triple sec, amaretto, sour mix, and simple syrup. Their vault of drinks includes a selection of beers and wines, in addition to whiskey, bourbon, tequilas and rums.
If the spirits happen to rouse your appetite, The Spookeasy Lounge has also added a mini food menu to its array of offerings.
- Bat Wings (6) Choice of Buffalo, BBQ, or Plain
- Temporal Tacos (3) Beef or chicken, comes with Pico de Gallo, cilantro, cheese, and a side of sour cream
- Frankenstein’s Hotdog Choice of: Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, ketchup, mustard, mayo
- Bone Daddy Burger Choice of: Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, ketchup, mustard, mayo
- Finger Fries Order them a la carte or with your meal
The Catacombs is the sister bar and lounge to The Spookyeasy. You can visit both at 1909 N 15th Street.
Current hours for The Catacombs: Sunday-Thursday, 7pm-1am, Friday and Saturday, 7pm-3am. The Catacombs is a 21+ only venue.
Current hours for The Spookeasy Lounge are Sunday-Thursday, 1pm-1am, Friday + Saturday, 1pm-3am. Starting September 12 the hours will change: Sunday-Thursday, 9am-1am, Friday + Saturday, 9am-3am.
Follow The Catacombs on Facebook.