The Cake Girl is already a celebrated fixture in the Tampa community, and her latest creation, a superbly realistic GOAT cake, got the baking world, and the sports world talking. We’re always happy when the twain meet. It’s especially celebratory as we near the start of preseason for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Tampa’s premier bakery destination knows how to have a moment in the sun. The Cake Girl crafts custom cakes, mini cupcakes and gourmet ice cream! All of The Cake Girl items are made from scratch daily in their bakery. Owners Kristina and Kirby Lavalee have dedicated themselves to transforming the bakery into a national brand.
Bucs running back Leonard Fournette, a frequent customer of The Cake Girl, placed the order on Saturday, July 30, for delivery Aug. 2. The cake itself took more than 8 hours to create. Most of that time was due to the intricate decorating process.
What to read next:
- The Strawberry Hut is the sweetest roadside stop in Florida
- The Florida aquarium launches underwater walking tours
- You can now take a brunch cruise in Tampa
- Superhero pizza and arcade opens in Clearwater
- Enjoy breakfast with elephants this August at ZooTampa
- Carnival food drive-thru opens in Tampa
- Former head pastry cook of a Michelin star bakery opens sweet shop in Tampa
- SeaGlass Tavern is building the most beautiful restaurant in Tampa