Four of Florida’s most popular rooftop bars are “Raising the Roof for Hurricane Ian Relief” this Thursday, October 6. EDGE Rooftop Cocktail Lounge (Epicurean Hotel in Tampa, FL); Hi-Fi Rooftop Bar (Fenway Hotel in Dunedin, FL); Vantage Rooftop Bar (The Karol Hotel in Clearwater, FL); and Skybox Rooftop Bar (Residence Inn Tampa Wesley Chapel) will be donating 50% of all sales from the night to the Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida in support of those impacted by the storm.
Harry Chapin Food Bank feeds a quarter of a million people each month in our five-county footprint. They serve Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee counties. The food bank also operates in-school pantry programs.
For those interested in attending, these are the operating hours the participating rooftop bars:
- Epicurean Hotel (EDGE): 5 p.m. to midnight
- Fenway Hotel (Hi-Fi): 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- The Karol Hotel (Vantage): 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Residence Inn Tampa Wesley Chapel (Skybox): 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Local coffee purveyor Kahwa Coffee is hosting Coffee for a Cause this Thursday as well. All Kahwa Coffee locations will be donating 100% OF SALES from all coffee drinks, tea drinks and coffee by the pound to World Central Kitchen. Funds will support their efforts to feed Hurricane Ian victims. Purchase in-store or through the Kahwa app at any of their 15 café locations.
What to read next:
- Frankies Italian Deli opening 2,000-square-foot market
- Streetcar Live returns after 2 year hiatus
- Tampa Theatre reveals Nightmare on Franklin Street lineup
- Rainbow Cone opening first ever Florida location in Tampa