Tampa International Airport (TPA not TIA) is the best large airport in the country, according to a recent ranking from JD Power. This was the very first time our gorgeous, efficient, and dreamy TPA made the top spot. Tampa International Airport soared in the rankings thanks to strong scores across all factors. Public art, a robust food and beverage program, superb customer service, ample amenities pre- and post-security, and a deluge of international routes all make TPA standout among the pack. This is in addition to the myriad improvements being made to the facilities year over year. We can’t wait for Airside D to arrive.
The J.D. Power North America Airport Satisfaction StudySM measures passengers’ satisfaction with their airport experience among Mega-, Large-, and Medium-size airports in North America. The study provides actionable insights that can support industry stakeholders in improving their performance and passengers’ overall airport experience.
Objectives of the study include:
- Quantifying the factors that drive overall satisfaction among North American air travelers
- Establishing the relative importance of each factor to overall satisfaction
- Determining the performance of Mega-, Large-, and Medium-size airports in North America
- Identifying areas of strength and weakness for each North American airport examined
- Developing a prioritized action plan for improvement
The North America Airport Satisfaction Study provides access to the insights and tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your airport is performing and to identify critical areas needing improvement.
This study is based on 26,529 completed surveys from U.S. or Canadian residents who traveled through at least one U.S. or Canadian airport and covers both departure and arrival experiences (including connecting airports) during the past 30 days. Travelers evaluated either a departing or arriving airport from their round-trip experience. The study was fielded from August 2021 through July 2022
What to read next:
- Adam Sandler performs live in Tampa this November
- New Sunday Market announced for Westshore Marina District
- Oxford Exchange celebrates 10th anniversary
- Rays offering discounted tickets for final home stand
- Pumpkin Patch returns to Hyde Park Village