The Tampa Grilled Cheese Festival will return this year. Generation Entertainment will bring its signature melty event back to the Carrollwood Cultural Center (4537 Lowell Road) on June 4. This major return comes after a 2 year hiatus. Those who loved the organization’s spectacular Chocolate Festival are in for a treat.
Food Trucks, Food Tents and Food Trailers from all over will converge in Carrollwood to show off their take on one of Americas favorite sandwich, grilled cheese. Accompanying them will be a bevy of market and non food vendors of all kinds.
Grilled Cheese Festival is free to attend and will run from 12pm-7pm on June 4. The list of participating food truck vendors is staggering. Here’s a small sample of the current roster for grilled cheese experts set to partake in the festivities:
- Mr. C’s Grilled Cheese
- Horhay’s Mac & Cheez
- Tacos Y Snack El Indio
- Mini Mouthful Donuts
- “Let’s Get Toasted” Gourmet Grilled Cheese.
- Hott Mess
- Mad Beach Chocolate
- Stanford’s Jerky
- The Hyppo Gourmet Ice Pops
- Popping Good Kettle Korn
- Simply Greek by Wynnberry
Generation Entertainment has also assembled an impressive list of non-food vendors for the tasty event.
- Jill’s Custom Candles & Soap
- The Honey Couple
- RedButter J&J
- All American Gutter Protection
- Amun- Rahs Fragrance Oils
- Those Florida Guys
- Trish’s Mary Kay Beauties
- Beautifully You (Scentsy, Red Aspen & The Body Shop at Home)
- Hamberger Gardens (Succulent Nursery)
- The Obsidian Corona LLC
- AKrIzzyColeTy Creation
- Makeever Makes
Guests will also enjoy live entertainment during the festival. Those who want to keep up with the festival can follow it on its official Facebook event page.
What to read next:
- Howard Frankland Bridge expansion to be completed by 2025
- Flirt Wax Bar brings laser hair removal, microblading to South Tampa
- Mad Hatter’s Gin and Tea Party coming to Tampa this summer
- Brightline eyes Ybor City for new train terminal
- Crumbl Cookies opening new location in South Tampa