Yo ho and a bottle (or two) of rum. This August the summer rum and seafood festival will take over Tampa Premium Outlets. This spirited festival will include samplings of sensational rum and all the seafood (boiled, fried, and blackened) your heart desires. A Jimmy Buffet tribute band is set to create the laid back atmosphere for a day benefitting the North Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce.
An array celebrated local distilleries from across Central Florida will be on hand sampling tasty cocktails and pure spirits, with full size drinks for sale at each bar. All adult beverage sales will also benefit the North Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce. The event will feature over 12 Seafood vendors and local Wesley Chapel restaurants of all sorts and sizes, plus all your festival favorites for those who are a little seafood shy.
General admission and VIP tickets are available for the event. Visitors will get to witness crab races, and see live mermaids because of course there are mermaids at a Florida festival. The witty, and rum happy Captain Seb will also be strolling the festival with his pirate friends to entertain guests and of course judge the many cocktails available.
The Summer Rum and Seafood Festival takes place on August 27. Tampa Premium Outlets is located at 2300 Grand Cypress Drive.
What to read next:
- Virgin Atlantic announces new flights from TPA to London
- The pizza skiff delivers pizzas to boaters and beachgoers in Tampa Bay
- Paul Bettany, star of WandaVision, will be in attendance at Tampa Bay Comic Convention
- Tampa to celebrate 135th birthday with huge party at WaterWorks Park
- Geo’s, a champagne lounge, is opening in Ybor City