The Downtown Crawlers have crafted another exciting bar crawl through the streets of Tampa, Ybor City, and downtown St. Pete. Don’t be green with envy, join the St. Patrick’s Day revelry as you enjoy libations at some of the best bars and restaurants across both cities.
The crawls take place on both March 17 and March 18. One fun ticket gets you access to three amazing Tampa districts and ten epic bars! Attendees are invited to wear their finest greens. Even if you’re feeling lucky, you may want to get your tickets ASAP because this event sells out every year.
Guests enjoy free welcome shots at 5 locations of their choice. Other perks of getting your St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl tickets:
- Exclusive Drink Specials
- Access to 10+ bars across Downtown Tampa, South Tampa and Ybor
- Free cover (where applicable) to all participating venues until event ends
- Instagram Costume Contest (Win free tickets!)
- Professional Photographer
- Make new friends, discover new places
- Free Fun – Stock up on happiness for the month ahead!
- South Tampa Checkin (March 17): Grove SOHO 406 S Howard Ave.
- South Tampa Checkin (March 18): The Patio Tampa – 421 S MacDill Ave
- Downtown Tampa Checkin (March 17 & 18): American Social – 601 S Harbour Island Blvd
- Ybor City Checkin (March 17): Southern Belle Country Bar & Grill – 1706 E 7th Ave
- Ybor City Checkin (March 18): District Tavern – 116 N 12th St
- St. Pete Checkin (March 17): Park & Rec DTSP – 100 4th St S
Once you checkin at any of the venues, you have full access to the entirety of participating bars all over Tampa. Find a full list of participating venues on Downtown Crawler’s website. Crawls are set for March 17 and 18, and tickets start at $25 for individual tickets, or $100 for group tickets (guaranteed entry for 5 people).
The bar crawl is also taking place in neighboring St. Petersburg, and you learn more about the St. Pete Bar Crawl online.