Tampa’s popular and expansive outdoor food and entertainment hub is readying to reopen to the public. On Monday May 18, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis implemented his full Phase 1 Reopening Plan which allows barber shops, gyms, and nail salons to reopen.
The plan also allows restaurants to increase their capacity up to 50%. With measures in place, and new safety protocols added, the organizer behind Sparkman Wharf feel confident they can safely open.
Here are the guidelines Sparkman Wharf released to the public:
- Wear protective masks and use sanitizing wipes if you feel necessary. Masks and daily temperature testing are required for employees.
- Maintain a distance of six feet from other guests. Social distancing practices are in place, including the use of distancing markers and extra space between seating.
- Thoroughly wash your hands on a frequent basis with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Public restroom is located adjacent from the Beirgarten near Splitsville.
- Use sanitizer stations to keep your hands clean, located throughout the property.
- Stay home if you have a fever, cold or flu-like symptoms. Employees with any of these symptoms are required to stay home.
In addition, regular disinfecting of the common areas, seating, restrooms and dining areas are a main priority in making Sparkman Wharf a healthy and safe environment for everyone.
Sparkman’s Biergarten will be offering drinks to-go. The space is of course pet-friendly too. You can see a full view of concepts at Sparkman Wharf by visiting its website, and following it on Facebook and Instagram.
Sparkman Wharf, 615 Channelside Drive