Tampa is one of the best cities to celebrate Halloween. This October, Sparkman Wharf (615 Channelside Dr), the waterfront shopping and dining destination transform into the haunted wharf for two nights.
Sparkman Wharf is celebrating its 5th annual Halloween celebration with two FREE nights of entertainment from 5:30pm-10pm on October 27-28. It’s family-friendly and the best backdrop in town, having transformed overnight into a haunted pirate shipwreck with silly spooks for the kids and scary fun for the adults as the evening progresses.
Ahead of the Halloween festivities, Sparkman will also host its annual Pet Costume Contest on October 23. Registration will begin at 6pm at The Modern Paws (615 Channelside Dr Unit 115B) and the contest will kick off at 7pm at the stage area.
The event I’m most looking forward to is the movie on the lawn. Sparkman will screen Ghostbusters on Tuesday, October 31 starting at 6:30pm. The first 50 people to arrive will receive a complimentary treat from Hampton Chocolate Factory.
More great Halloween Events:
- 13 Ugly Men Halloween Costume Party at The Cuban Club
- A Nightmare on Franklin Street
- Scream-A-Geddon Horror Park in Dade City
What to read next:
- Oktoberfest, Pig Jig coming to Tampa’s waterfront parks
- A Nightmare on Franklin Street schedule revealed
- Enchanted forest market coming to Plant City
- TPA finalist for Best Large Airport in America
- 60-acre Scream-A-Geddon Horror Park opens
- Tampa Halloween Events Guide