Sir Henry’s Haunted Trail is I-4’s premier fear park. It’s known as one of the top haunted attractions in Florida, and was even featured on WWE’s NXT program on the USA Network. While it’s a top notch Halloween escape, the operators also put together fantastic trails and escape rooms for Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Tickets are available December 9-11, 16-18. These tickets must be reserved in advance online.
Founded in 2014, the 501(c)3 operates as a Halloween haunt. In addition to the haunted trails, Sir Henry’s Haunted Trail includes axe throwing, and laser tag. “We also offer roaming scare actors, axe throwing, delicious food vendors, and diverse merchandise,” note the operators on the official Haunted Trail page. “We have proudly served as a filming location for the WWE, South Ridge Films, and Black Dog Filmz.”
All customers enjoy free parking and a uniquely immersive experience with Sir Henry’s hand-built haunted houses. For guests’ comfort, they recommend wearing closed toe shoes that you do not mind getting dirty, bug spray, and rain protection gear (umbrella, rain coat, or poncho).
2837 S Frontage Rd, Plant City
What to read next:
- Ponte Restaurant opens in Midtown Tampa
- Holiday Gift Markets you can’t miss in Tampa
- Bay Rocket Launches in downtown Tampa
- Tampa Shop Small Gift Guide
- Epicurean to host Feast of the Seven Fishes
- Experience Shadrack’s 1 mile of Christmas Lights
- Large Rodin masterpieces arrive at Museum of Fine Arts in St. Pete