Romantic drinks, sensational eats, and immersive performances, The Vault of Dreams by CW’s Gin Joint is an event perfect for thespians and Shakespeare scholars alike. Performers will specifically bring the characters from A Midsummer Night’s Dream to life. We are just itching to see their interpretation of Puck.
“The Vault will come alive with unique interpretations of characters from Shakespeare’s play, A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” writ the event organizers. The Vault of Dreams is a bespoke affair that infuses provocative entertainment and performances, in addition to intoxicating elixirs and enticing bites that will enchant all palates.
Chef Lola Marie has infused florals into dreamy appetizers and desserts. Get ready for a fantastical night that explores the depths of human dreams and literary themes including love, magic, dreams, jealousy, mischief, and transformation.
The Vault is located next to CW’s Gin Joint at 611 N Franklin Street.
What to read next
- Giant riverfront BBQ set for Tampa this October
- Gluten-free, vegan HaleLife Bakery opening in Tampa
- New direct flights to San Juan launch from TPA
- New cat cafe to open in South Tampa this July
- Shipley Do-Nuts opening multiple shops in Tampa Bay region