Shadrack’s drive through Christmas WShadrack’s wild Christmas Wonderland is an extravagant lights display that you can drive through. This lights display is also synchronized to music to truly add that holly to your jolly. Everywhere you look is perfectly synchronized to the music on your radio, featuring a 50’ RGB tree of lights and a state of the art 300′ drive-through, color changing tunnel. These custom-built light displays come to life right before your eyes, and all from the comfort of your car. Simply drive up, tune in, and let the Christmas Spirit take you away. Nestled into this journey through light is Santa’s Village where you can enjoy a whole host of festive activities.
Those interested in attending must purchase their tickets in advance online. The wonderland is open from November 25 through January 1. Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland will open not far from Tampa at 18050 US Hwy 301 South in Wimauma.
In addition to lights and a Christmas village, this event also include tasty food and drink stands, a craft fair, and tons of activities for kids to enjoy when they visit. This cutting edge technology offers a new way to celebrate the holidays in the region. Follow Shadrack’s on Facebook for teasers of the light display, and details on upcoming events.
Looking for more holiday events:
- Curling rinks arrive in downtown Tampa
- Winter Village is back at Curtis Hixon Park
- Water Street Tampa announces first holiday events
- Shopapalooza returns with 350 vendors
- Join the wild Winter Wonder Ride
- Sippin Santa Tiki Bar opens in Dunedin
What to read next
- Taylor Swift brings world tour to Tampa
- Seminole Heights Sunday Market returns this November
- Ballard Designs opening in Midtown Tampa
- Snowcat Ridge, a real snow park, reopens this November
- The Blend opens coffee shop in Tampa
- Top new restaurant in Tampa: Chanko in Seminole Heights