Get ready for a whole new aesthetic dining experience in Tampa once Seaglass Tavern officially opens its doors. The interior will be a gorgeous mix of textures “with a San Francisco Wharf feeling,” according to the owners who are meticulously crafting every inch of the restaurant.
“Our SeaGlass bar top will be show stopper,” wrote the Seaglass management team in a message to That’s So Tampa. Their menu brings San Fran, Boston, and NYC classics to the Tampa Bay region. According to the restaurant’s menu drafts, you’ll find a wide array of surf and turf with ingredients that are all fresh from local sources.
“We also have a good mix of affordable, comfort food,” assures the restaurant management team. While an official opening date is still TBA, Seaglass Tavern should open sometime this September at 11935 Sheldon Rd. You can keep up with construction progress by following the restaurant on Instagram.
This is Tampa, so of course Seaglass Tavern has a brunch menu. Here are a few potential teasers from the draft:
- Shrimp & Potato Hash, two eggs any style, fresh sausage or Country Ham
- Lamb Sausage, potato, peppers, onions, spicy Aioli, Sunny Side eggs.
- Lobster omelet, Three eggs, Boarsin cheese, Grilled Ciabatta toast, Arugula salad.
- Fried Fish & Waffle, Lemon Herb cream, Hot sauce.
- Shrimp & Grits, Creamy Cheddar, Blister Tomato, Toasted bread.
We also had a taste of what’s to come on the dinner menu. Here are a few highlights that we hope make the final cut:
- Salmon Croquet, fennel apple slaw, Remoulade.
- Sautee Middle neck clams, Andouille sausage and spinach.
- Sea glass coconut Shrimp, grille, Pina colada and toasted coconut.
- Hush puppies, Spicy Mayo
- Tender Whiskey Beef Short Ribs, Roasted Roots vegetables, Herb Beef Cabernet Jus, Baguette.
- Crispy Pork Belly, purple grits, whisky soy ginger glaze.
What to read next:
- The Strawberry Hut is the sweetest roadside stop in Florida
- World renowned Belgian chocolate shop opening in Wesley Chapel
- First ever Honeymoon Island Fall Festival announced
- ROOST opens its largest boutique apartment hotel in Water Street Tampa
- Flipn’ Fries Factory opens at The KRATE
- Tampa launches little skimmer boat to clean local waterways