Tampa loves its pirates. We’re just weeks away from the official Gasparilla celebration in town, but the swashbuckling shenanigans don’t end in January. From February 10-11, The Cuban Club will be invaded for a one-of-a-kind immersive Pirates and Rum and cocktail experience.
The Pirates and Rum Experience is an interactive show and cocktail experience led by pirates in Tampa. Guests will sip on themed cocktails and listen to mysterious tales of the legendary Pirates of the South Seas. Those interested in attending can reserve their tickets online.
This is a highly interactive show where “the dead tell their tales based on the real-life murders and legends of the Pirates of the South Seas.” Event organizer write in their own form of pirate, “Prepare ye livers, as you will be served four different rum cocktails throughout the experience.”
Prepare to be fully transported into a pirating world of cocktails and treasures. There will be multiple surprises for attendees throughout the experience.
What to expect:
- Step into an interactive show and cocktail experience led by pirates
- Experience the stories and the mystery of the legendary Pirates of the South Seas
- Indulge in 4 delicious rum cocktails that pair with each story
This event is 21+ only and runs for 90 minutes. The entire pirate experience costs just $55 per person.
Cuban Club, 2010 Avenida Republica de Cuba
What to read next:
- Florida State Fair announces new rides and wild desserts
- Innings Music Festival takes over Raymond James Stadium
- Photography museum opening in historic Ybor City
- Codeboxx transforms Tampa into a major tech hub
- The Gasparilla Pirate Fest Guide